Building a community of Global Citizens!
* Spread the message of “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” (World is One Family) and the vision of Sri Aurobindo
* Spread the awareness of urgency of Global Peace and Governance, Promote UN Charter Review under Art.109(3)
* Promote the idea of New UN under The Earth Constitution
* Provide awareness programs at global level on global issues like environmental Degradation, Climate Collapse, Healthcare Crisis etc.
* Facilitate study, research and knowledge share on globally important issues
* Provide academic programs under “One world One Education” Project
* Connect global youth with democratic processes, responsible Global Citizenship
* Achieve Charter Review under Art.109(3) of UN Charter
* New UN under The Earth Constitution
* Strive for inclusive Global Education model
* Promote One World One Education
Ancient Scriptures of India proclaimed to the world that “World is one Family”. In sync with this idea Sri. Aurobindo, a great global visionary conceived the idea of “World Union”.
After the devastation of World War II, the nations of the world got together at San Francisco Conference in 1945 and formed The United Nations, under a charter. Though not an independent nation at that time, India was given a chance to participate and Indian delegation was headed by Sir. Arcot Ramaswamy Mudaliar, a great legal luminary and visionary. At this formation event, he made an eloquent speech where he declared the vision of India on global governance.
“"...I go back with the hope, maybe the assurance, that here at San Francisco we have taken a step; we have made a move; we have advanced; and that sooner or later, perhaps sooner rather than later, there will be that far-off Divine event to which the whole creation moves: the convocation of the parliament of man, the establishment of the Federation of the World." With these words he stated in clear terms that UN was to be the World Parliament and represents world federation. Both these dreams have remained unfulfilled.
Learning is easier when you have an excellent teacher. That's why most of our educators have achieved an advanced degree in their field,Conversant with the Best Practices of the world and are interested in the welfare of humanity across the world. Our faculty are passionate about the subjects they teach and bring this enthusiasm into their lessons.
Our Programs are designed by experts in domain and are best suited everyone acrosss nations.Are you a beginner, expert, or somewhere in between? Not to worry! We offer a variety of high-quality courses designed to prepare you as a responsible global citizen and to bring your skill levels to global standards.
Our mission is under the Earth Constitution,to embrace the pursuit of excellence both inside and outside the classroom. We encourage critical thinking and emphasize the learning process.
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!